Build Your Private Cloud in a Month - New IT Pro Articles Series
Read all about the ability to easily scale your data center up, down, or out - to support evolving business and technical requirements.
TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes - “Taking a Look at Windows Server 2012”
Learn about Windows Server 2012's features and what it can do for you
TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
This video demonstrates the basics of Private Cloud systems
Microsoft Solutions for Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
What type of cloud will work for your business? Discover the evolution of cloud computing and how it can help your business. Get expert advice for your journey to the cloud.
The Benefits of Building a Private Cloud with Microsoft
A Microsoft private cloud puts your applications first, providing deep application insight, a comprehensive cross platform approach, best in class performance and the power to run, migrate or extend out to the public cloud whenever you need.
Private Cloud Planning Guide for Operations
This guide addresses operational design considerations based on the Private Cloud Principles and Concepts. It should be used by architects and consultants who are designing the operational processes, procedures and best practices for a private cloud.
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - (Part 1) Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 – Overview
- TechNet Radio: (Part 8) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- Infrastructure as a Service Series: Virtual Machines and Windows
- 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud: Connecting Windows Azure PaaS to IaaS (Part 24 of 31)
- Windows Azure IaaS and You (Part 1 of 31)
- TechNet Radio: Virtually Speaking with Yung Chou (Part 2) - Deploying & Managing a Service in the Cloud – Service Templates
- EdgeShow 59 - MMS 2013 ServerQuarium walkthrough
- Step-by-Step: Build a FREE System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 Lab in the Cloud
- TechNet Radio: (Part 7) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - (Part 2) Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 – Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Considerations
- TechNet Radio: Delivering Results - How Microsoft.com Scales Using Windows Server 2012
- Cloud Resource Management with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) – Orchestrator and Service Provider Foundation
Edge Show 61 – System Center Advisor with System Center 2012 Operations Manager
System Center 2012 Operations Manager Dashboards: Visualizing Alert Data
TechNet Radio: (Part 8) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
TechNet Radio: ITProGuru vs. Tony Asaro on the Virtualization Landscape in a Heterogeneous World
EdgeShow 53 - Windows Azure Virtual Machines Demos
IT Time - Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays
Blaine BartonAre you ready to begin your Quest of the Cloudwalker?