Build Your Private Cloud in a Month - New IT Pro Articles Series
Read all about the ability to easily scale your data center up, down, or out - to support evolving business and technical requirements.
TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes - “Taking a Look at Windows Server 2012”
Learn about Windows Server 2012's features and what it can do for you
TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 1) Private Cloud Principles
This video demonstrates the basics of Private Cloud systems
Microsoft Solutions for Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
What type of cloud will work for your business? Discover the evolution of cloud computing and how it can help your business. Get expert advice for your journey to the cloud.
The Benefits of Building a Private Cloud with Microsoft
A Microsoft private cloud puts your applications first, providing deep application insight, a comprehensive cross platform approach, best in class performance and the power to run, migrate or extend out to the public cloud whenever you need.
Private Cloud Planning Guide for Operations
This guide addresses operational design considerations based on the Private Cloud Principles and Concepts. It should be used by architects and consultants who are designing the operational processes, procedures and best practices for a private cloud.
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - (Part 1) Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 – Overview
- TechNet Radio: (Part 8) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Deploying & Managing Private Cloud Applications
- Infrastructure as a Service Series: Virtual Machines and Windows
- 31 Days of Servers in the Cloud: Connecting Windows Azure PaaS to IaaS (Part 24 of 31)
- Windows Azure IaaS and You (Part 1 of 31)
- TechNet Radio: Virtually Speaking with Yung Chou (Part 2) - Deploying & Managing a Service in the Cloud – Service Templates
- EdgeShow 59 - MMS 2013 ServerQuarium walkthrough
- Virtual Memory Management: Dynamic Memory-Much Different Than Memory Over Commit – Become a Virtualization Expert (Part 3 of 20)
- Microsoft Tech Ed "Cloud Challenge" Sweepstakes for IT Pros - Offer Ends April 30, 2013!
- How to Batch Rename Virtual Machines in Windows Server 2012
- Step-by-Step: Build a FREE System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 Lab in the Cloud
- TechNet Radio: (Part 7) Building a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 – Creating & Delegating Private Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
- Lab Guide – Windows 2012 RTM Install and Configure Windows and Hyper-V
- TechNet Radio: Cloud Innovators – (Part 2) Private Cloud Security
- Windows Azure Security Guidance
- TechNet Radio: IT Time - (Part 2) Upgrading from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 – Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Considerations
- TechNet Radio: Delivering Results - How Microsoft.com Scales Using Windows Server 2012
- Cloud Resource Management with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) – Orchestrator and Service Provider Foundation
- Edge Show 54 – Failover Cluster Migration to Windows Server 2012
- TechNet Radio: Virtualization and Cloud Experts Café - Microsoft Virtual Machine Converter and Hyper-V Virtual Switch Overview
- Guided Hands-on Lab: Capacity Planner for Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Replica
- Windows Server 2012 SMB 3.0 Deployment Considerations (Part 9 of 19)
- Step-by-Step: Tired of Tapes? Backup your SQL Databases to the Cloud!
- Build Your Private Cloud in a Month - New IT Pro Articles Series
- Optimizing SQL Server 2012 for Private Cloud
- Upgrade Your MCITP or MCSA to Windows Server 2012 with this FREE Certification Exam Study Guide for Exam 70-417
- TechNet Radio: Taste of Premier - Multi-Forest Directory Consolidation with Office 365-D/ITAR
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Get Certified! Why Microsoft Certification Matters
- Explore the Private Cloud
- TechNet Radio: STB News Bytes - “Taking a Look at Windows Server 2012”